Saturday 28 April 2012

A 'GoodBye' to Brighton

I thought that since I have finally left Brighton, I'd post a final piece with a few pictures that sum up my memories of the strange little city...

Brighton is fmous for its Pavillion, its architecture, the Sussex Downs, mods, beach, sun-shine and seagulls...





....and while I have had a lot of fun in the town, the beach, the pier and on campus...




...most of my memories are very tied up into dancing...


..but then I did spend a lot of my time doing it!

So that's if for Brighton now, I don't really want to dwell on the things I'll miss, and I'm sure I'll be back in the future but for now its 'Bye Bye'




1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your new adventures.

    I do love Brighton, it's got a charm all of its own.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...