Saturday 28 July 2012

Special K freebies and Lush Emotional Brilliance

A bit of a quick post today and a heads up to everyone that loves a freebie!

I visited the Metrocentre in Gateshead today looking for a pair of trainers, but I was briefly distracted when I saw there was a Special K stand giving away free cereal. Now who am I to turn down free cereal?

However that wasn't all! For giving them my email address I was given a free goody bag containing some special K treats, a tshirt but most importantly - a free Maxfactor lipstick in a gorgeous red colour.


How cool is that?!

So if you see the Special K ladies, it is worth it for the free lipstick.

Having said that, I then went on to visit Lush to pick up one of their new Emotional Brilliance and Mascara I had a test with the samples in the shop and have been wearing their mascara since and my eyes still feel light and lovely. This is by no means a review, but so far I have been impressed!






5 comments:

  1. I love your hair in these photos! It just looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I sometimes worry I end up looking a little Bjork. I was just thinking that I haven't spoken to you in a long time! How are you and how are the wedding plans going?

      Delete
    2. Wedding plans are really starting to wear me down :( Just found out the hotel we booked has a renovation going on that is due to be finished two weeks before our wedding day! They didn't even mention it when we booked! Now I'm really hoping they get it finished in time. Maybe we should just elope! Have you gotten everything sorted for your big day yet?

      Delete
  2. Wow, Awesome!!! It is a stuff that I want to search on google, I’m very thankful for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...