Sunday 18 November 2012

Outfit Finds: Earmuffs and Gloves


I Love earmuffs!

As simple as that - I really like them. They keep your ears warm, they look cute and they can fit snugly around an up do. The only way they could get any better is if they had headphones in them too.

Any who, I was looking for a new pair to wear this winter and ended up in Accessorize. They have an excellent selection of colours and 'styles' (I use styles very loosely by the way, there is only so much variation you can have in a headband with ear warmers) if they are a little bit expensive at £16. But they do make a nice winter treat.

I decided on some black ones with knitted flowers on them. If I'm honest I was persuaded by the fact they looked a little like a retro game sprite, but hey, that's because I'm a nerd! I also bought some matching gloves with the same print.



Now, I don't have a good track record with accessorise gloves, they usually end up unravelling on me... But well see how I get on with these.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...