Saturday 4 July 2015

Thrifty Vintage: A summer dirndl skirt and a retro jumper








Wow its warm isn't it! I can't decide whether I love the warm whether because it is a chance for me to experiment with new outfits, or whether I hate it because EVERYTHING is too warm.

One day when it wasn't soooooo hot I decided to wear a new to me dirndl skirt in a cotton gingham check. It has a gorgeous gathered skirt that manages to be full, but also quite flattering. I also love the black lace trim at the bottom of the skirt as it add a bit more to the look of the skirt (I am a bit obsessed with border print skirts and that type of thing so I have been on the look out for anything with a border feature).

The best part though is that it only cost £9 from eBay!



 Also on a side note words cannot describe how pleased I was with my hair in these photos!



I have also discovered a new brand of shoes, I am sure lots of you vintage lovers will know of Rocket Originals, but if you haven't you should check them out. Their shoes are not cheap (between £60-80) but they are made in the UK from old vintage designs. I want all of the pairs in EVERY colour.


Outfit details:
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Rocket Originals
Top: Wallis
Necklace: Vintage

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...